This simple and effective product allows you to integrate anything that has a dry contact or can be controlled using a relay in Control4 or other systems such as blinds, relays, garage doors, gates, etc.
- Relay Type: Pulse
- Transmission Control: RF315Mhz
- Operating Power: DC 12V, 1A
Case Study: Connect with Somfy Dry Contact Transmitter
Control the 4 Channel Relay using the Multix Gateway and easily connect with Somfy Dry Contact Port or Transmitter. A single MultiX gateway can control up to 60 such relay modules as long as they are within the RF communication range (25~30m).
Figure 1 - Connected to Somfy Curtain Relay Port
Figure 2 - Connected to Somfy Wireless Dry Contact Transmitter
Each 4 Channel Relay ML-RFR-4CH comes with 4 buttons (A, B, C, D) that control each individual relay.
- Upon powering the 12V relay, press each remote button A, B, C, D to ensure that it controls the relay.
- If the remote control is not unable to control the 4 Channel Relay, press the ID button until the red light flashes & press button A (This is to pair the remote control with the relay).
- These four commands has to be learnt into the config url of MultiX in order to integrate with Control4 system.