The new version 2.1 brings some enhancements to the Color Wheel Interface to take advantage of the full screen camera view of Control4 OS 2.10. It also bring some new components to the driver suite: A Tunable White Dimmer as well as an improved Sequencer driver is now part of our solution.
We are proud to relase this new version 2.1 or our low-voltage/RGB lighting control solution based on DMX.
The version 2.1 is based on a new firmware for the RS-232 DMX Engine (included with the driver), it enable faster data transfer and new features enhance the overall experience.
This version also provide the most requested feature since the first release of this solution in 2014: A ColorPicker wheel. You can now easily change the lighting color just by touching a colored wheel on your touchscreen or mobile device.
There is not so many good and affordable solutions of this kind right now, this driver may fill a gap many people wanted since a while.
The driver is well suited to work either with RGB/RGBW lights or any low voltage lighting system, it use DMX as the standard lightning control protocol. It teams with a powerful interface that is the RS-232 DMX Engine from Engineering Solutions Inc. This little box have enough power to allow a complete management of a whole house low voltage lighting, RGB LED, Color effects, smooth fades, and more.
Altough the powerful RGB(W) control option, it can also serve as a central lightning control for the whole house using low-voltage LED lights, making the most affordable and eco-friendly centralized lightning system ever with all the beneficts of Control4 as a bonus.
The driver fully support Advanced Lightning Agent scenes with perfectly synchronous activation with no external tool required to build a scene, it also feature a highly user friendly color effect management and native Control4 dimmer control to keep the experience similar the same as with Control4 own lightning system.
Quick features list:
- Native Control4 Dimmer Control
- Full Advanced Lightning Agent support
- Perfectly smooth scene activation with no popcorn effect
- Smooth fades and color transition
- Built-in effects (fully customizable): Color Loop, Chase Effect, Random Loop, Disco, Knight Rider and more!
- No CPU overhead
- Support parallel tasking
- Ultra fast response time
- Exclusive Effect Switch for easy color effect management
- Exclusive ColorChanger driver to manage light color using a single slider or touch Color Wheel
- Sound-to-Light using a special DMX Sequencer driver
- A complete White LED control solution through our unique Tunable White dimmer
- Support any low voltage lights, even non-dimmable LEDs
- White override for RGBW Lightning
Licensing: Support both MAC-based and HouseLogix-based. For complete autonomous offline use, we do recommend requesting an offline activation key based on the controller MAC address, otherwise use HouseLogix activation.
Installation tutorials are available on the YouTube Channel:
This chart compares strickly the features each solution has to offer when integrated with a Control4 system.