Overview & Supported Features
This is a two-way driver to control Plex Media server and Plex app on AppleTV 4 from Elan g! with metadata and two way feedback.
The Elan g! is capable of querying the server, returning cover art and metadata and then directing content to the zone player.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE SUPPORTED BY [THIS DRIVER]:
- This Driver supports AppleTV 4 with ATVOS 10.1 orhigher.
- This Driver supports All Plex Media Servers up to version 1.34 running on Mac, Windows, orLinux.
- Plex Media Server up to version 1.34 on FreeNAS, NAS4Free and QNAP running x86Processors.
- One Movie Library from the Plex Server calledMovies
- One Music Library from the Plex Server calledMusic
- One TV Library from the Plex Server calledTV
- Search functionality returning Movies, Music, and TV shows from the abovefolders
THE FOLLOWING PLAYBACK OPTIONS are not supported by [this driver]:
- More than one Movie, Music or TVlibrary
- PHT, OpenPHT or any plex player apps running on MAC, Windows orLinux.
- Plex Channel on Roku or Plex onAndroid.
- Most Plex Servers that are running on NAS or otherAppliances.
- Plex Home (Multiple user logins on theplayer)
1. Some coverart appears flipped upside down for some titles for the Apple Movie Store and Netflix. This issue will be fixed by Elan in the next 8.1 OS release.