TheDriversLab's Control4 driver for Belkin WeMo enables you to control your WeMo sockets and light switches through Control4. The driver gives your Control4 system the ability to turn the socket/light switch on and off, as well as toggle. It has two versions: one that includes a Light Proxy that supports advanced scenes and another version that does not implement a proxy.
It also provides for an easy integration to Buttons, Relays and Lights. The Driver supports automatic detection of changes in device ip address or port, as well as automatic connection to sockets when only one device exists on the network.
The driver works in two-ways. Any changes to the lights that are done not through the Control4 system will be pushed to Control4 to be reflected on the Control4 UI and vice-versa.
Licensing: Primary Controller MAC address is required for purchase. Only one license is required per project.
- Turn a light-fixture, that is connected to the socket, on when the room switch is turned on
- Turn the whole media center off when you shut off the TV
- Automatically adjust room lights
TheDriversLab.com Driver for Belkin WeMo sockets and Belkin WeMo Light Switches
This is an IP driver for the Belkin WeMo power socket and Light Switches
- Register your driver with either a trial license or purchased key
- Connect the socket to the same network as your Director
- The driver will automatically detect the available WeMos on the network
- It will display in the Lua tab all the sockets found. In the Properties tab, in the `Socket`s Address` fields, type in the address of the socket to be controlled by the driver. (i.e. http://192.168.1.34:3333)
- Set "Polling Frequency (seconds)" to "0" to disable polling
18.104.22.168 - 25 December 2013
Added support for Belkin WeMo LightSwitch
Several bug fixes
22.214.171.124 - 10 September 2013
Added Firmware and MAC Address properties
Improved detection of single sockets in the network
Added automatic detection of updated socket addresses, both IP and Port.
126.96.36.199 - 26 August 2013
Fixed a bug with OS1.7
188.8.131.52 - 16 August 2013
Added another instance of the Driver that implements the Light proxy with support for advanced scenes, added Button Links
1.0.2 - 8 August 2013
Added Relay ports and support for OS1.7 as well as support for disabling polling and support for the Controller Agent
1.0.1 - 11 June 2013
Added ON/OFF events and STATE variable for programming
1.0.0 - 10 June 2013
First version of the driver