Tuesday, April 04, 2017
This is the one driver every Control4 project needs. Now end users can have the flexibility to program basic macros or "routines" for their own system from within the Control4 iOS or Android app, touch screen, PC\Mac application, or any other Control4 navigator.
Is your client not sure what they want that "Welcome Home" scene to do? No problem, the Routines driver gives them the ability to set up execution of lighting scenes, individual lights, temperatures, audio and video sources, or even something like a fountain relay on their own. Tie the "Welcome Home" routine to a keypad or garage door and then they have the flexibility to modify that button's "programming" without Composer HE.
Is your client always asking to change the schedule of when certain actions run. With our built-in scheduler now they an easily manage when a Routine runs from the Control4 UI! Schedule anything from lighting scenes, relays, fans, and even audio or video source selection.
- Create routines that can be executed on the fly. Simply select the routine and execute it
- Control a number of devices and rooms including:
- Lights (legacy and v2)
- Audio Devices
- Video Devices
- Room Control including sending navigational, number keypad, transport, volume and other remote control commands
- Lighting Scenes
- Set up Logic rules like delays and firing dealer programmed events
- Scheduling - easily make routines you've created run at specific times or days of the week
- History - view the 50 most recent routines that you or someone else has executed
- Advanced Dealer Programming
- Ability for dealers to program a keypad button or event in Control4 like a garage door opening to fire off a Routine
- Program advanced notifications or actions based on when a Routine has been run
- Easy to use - no worrying about creating loops or other programming that might "break" the project
- Free 48 hour trial - simply download and install with no license key
Greenfield Solutions Composer HE Device Renamer Driver
Dealers - Ever wish you could just let a customer that is already fluent with Composer HE also have the power to rename devices? Hate getting the calls to rename Living Room Light to Ceiling light or customers that want everything to be plural? or change TV to television. Here is your answer!
Customers - You ever wish you didn't have to call your dealer for every little thing? Already flunt with Composer HE and just want to have a little more power?
Here is the answer to both parties wishes - a driver to allow Composer HE to be able to rename devices.