Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Irrigation season is in full effect! Last year we introduced the Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller and its Control4 driver. This time around we're pleased to offer a full two way URC Rachio Module solution that your clients will love! A few of the top features include:
- Works with both GEN1 and GEN2 Rachio Iro controllers
- Manually control zones from URC interfaces:
- TKP-7000, TKP-2000, TRC-1080, TRC-1280, TRC-820
- URC Mobile Phone & Tablet (iOS/Android) Portrait and Landscape
- Syncs all data between the different URC interfaces
- Supports more than one connected Rachio Irrigation Controller
- Automatically configures zones and names, fully two way compatible
- View current zone status and trigger with customizable runtime using slider
- Dynamically displays zones based on their enabled/disabled status in Rachio
- FREE 48 hour trial - simply enter the word "trial" in the license key parameter
For more information or to purchase, please visit the Rachio URC Module page.
As always, HouseLogix is offering distribution pricing on these products and the new Pro line is not available in stores. Don't forget, many installs may qualify for rebates when installing a smart irrigation controller! If you have any questions on your area please contact Rachio at email@example.com or check out more info at www.epa.gov/WaterSense
For more info or to purchase, please visit the Rachio product page. A few of the great new features on the 16 zone irrigation controller include:
- Even easier to connect to wireless
- Adds on-board control
- Expands the wiring bay for easier wire connection
- Added sensor ports for rain and flow meters
HouseLogix is also carrying the new IP54 rated Outdoor Enclosure, designed specifically for use with the new 2nd Generation Controller.
MyQ Control4 Driver and URC Module Updated
Two weeks ago the HouseLogix team was alerted to an API change affecting the MyQ Control4 driver as well as the MyQ URC Module. We quickly identified the problem and have it resolved. A simple update to the driver or module will correct the issue. This can be done remotely by installing the latest driver.
Alternatively for our Control4 dealers, you could use our free auto update driver to scan and update the project. If you already had the Auto Update driver installed and configured it should automatically fix the issue when you have it scheduled to scan for new updates and restart Director.
Please note: when adding drivers to your Control4 system that are downloaded from our website, it is extremely important that you do not change the file name. This will break the driver and render the auto update process useless.