Dealers - Ever wish you could just let a customer that is already fluent with Composer HE also have the power to rename devices? Hate getting the calls to rename Living Room Light to Ceiling light or customers that want everything to be plural? or change TV to television. Here is your answer!
Customers - You ever wish you didn't have to call your dealer for every little thing? Already flunt with Composer HE and just want to have a little more power?
Here is the answer to both parties wishes - a driver to allow Composer HE to be able to rename devices.
Version 1.0.1 added the ability to programatically update the name of devices and refresh navigators. This could be used to rename a lamp where the Christmas tree plugs in every year on a schedule and then rename it back in January.
04/27/17 - 1.0.2
04/30/17 - 1.0.3
07/08/17 - 1.0.5
07/09/17 - 1.0.6
07/10/17 - 1.0.7
7/10/17 - 1.0.9
7/10/17 - 1.0.9
8/02/17 - 2.0.2
- Additional Proxy support
- BlackWire License support
Note: Due to the simplicity of this driver, there will be no trial offered
1. Enter the license key in the License field.
2. Select a single device you would like to rename in the Device Selector and click set
3. Type in the new name for the device and click set
4. Project Tree will flash as device renames
5. Rename all devices you would like, then select file --> Refresh Navigators to ensure your navigators are updated
If you have a device you would like to rename that isn't showing up in the dropdown list please follow the instructions at Our Website
to submit it for inclusion in the next update.