The HouseLogix Long Range System is designed to add vehicle detection, driveway sensing, and parking management with the Control4 automation system. The long range system can be also applied in scenarios such as asset control, personal tracking and logistics.
The unit is field adjustable, offering an impressive read range between 6 and 50 feet. This reader connects via our Wiegand converter to the Control4 system and in conjunction with our HouseLogix Access Control Database (HACD) driver gives you a robust way to manage up to 750 users.
- Highly Secured and Encrypted 2.45 GHz Reader Technology
- Anti-Collision (Multiple Tag Reading Capacity 20 Tags/Sec)
- Indoor / Outdoor Harsh Environment Use (IP66 Rated)
- Built-in 90° Single Directional Antenna
- Replaceable Battery CR2025
- 5 Year Warranty
- Connects to the HouseLogix Access Control Database for User Management
- Ability to program events off a specific badge or tag
- Programming events for when a user is authenticated or denied access
- Trigger actions based on the reader's events (approved or denied)
Access Control Database
This device driver interfaces with supported RFID card readers, door locks and even security systems, while providing a powerful administration panel for managing user access.
Think of it as a central location to which card readers (or other devices) connect and check for user authorization.
- Optionally limit the days of the week, hours, and even calendar dates that a user is allowed access.
- Support for up to 750 users.
- Open API that can easily work with a number of RFID, card, or biometric readers.
- Built-in web server for easier management. Works with any computer, tablet, or phone.
- Secure! User management is done via secured tokens to help prevent unauthorized access. Plus, you can manually or programmatically start and stop the web server to guarantee it's not open to attack when unused.
- Flexible driver events all you to program actions based on user access granted or denied, plus a high level access or denial event.
- Supports the following languages