This driver allows you to control the 8 relay device from KMTronic in the Control4 System. With bindings for the 8 relays, simply connect to the Generic Relay driver you want to use and from the Control4 UI you will be able to open and close each zone.
- Free 24 hour trial period - no license key needed!
- 8 relay bindings for individual control
- Easy to use, simply connect via RS232 or IP
- Relay state variables for enhanced programming capabilities
Site (one required per project)
This driver allow you to control the 8 relay device from KMTronic
All the relay control is done by executing commands.
Use the Programming tab on Composer to execute the commands.
- Normal state of the relays: set the state CLOSED or OPENED for the relay when it has no power on it.
- Debug Mode: set to print and send the information to the developer in order to troubleshoot
- Add a Single Relay driver to your project and connect it to one of 8 relays avaliable.
- RELAY1_STATE to RELAY8_STATE: current relay state (CLOSED or OPENED)
Version 1.1.4 - Fixed bugs related to Serial communication