Tuesday, March 14, 2017
The Advanced DMX driver suite from Domaudeo provides unmatched flexibility for controlling any low-voltage light or RGB/RGBW LED. The newest release now features the first ever Color Picker wheel interface for Control4. This easy to use interface is an intuitive way for your customers to choose the right mood for their home or business. The Color Picker wheel works on the Control4 touch screens or any mobile device and can be also presented as a Color Chart. It does not require any external app!
DMX is a cost effective low-voltage alternative to current panelized lighting solutions on the market. Coupled with Domaudeo’s Advanced DMX driver suite, it provides a flexible installation option from single-rooms to whole-house architectural lighting projects.
This release also features many new lighting effects available from the unique Effect Switch driver, all of which can be fully customized from color palette to fade speed. Effects can be combined together into the new DMX Sequencer driver that allows you to create a dynamic light show right from Control4.
- New optimized code base for better response time.
- Rock solid RS-232 integration with auto-recovery on power failure.
- New 100 fps dimming engine for the smoothest fades you’ve ever seen.
- Complete driver suite for any project with standard dimmer, group dimmer and color effect drivers.
- True Advanced Lighting Agent support with perfectly synchronous scenes.
- Work with any DMX decoders, DMX lights or Wireless DMX.
- Native support for commercial light fixtures such as wall washers or moving head spots.
- Native keypad binding.
- Keypad button LED color sync.
For more information, or to purchase, please visit the Advanced DMX V2 Driver product page.
New Wireless DMX Products
HouseLogix is pleased to announce the immediate availability of two new DMX products in response to dealer requests: a Wireless 4-channel RGBW DMX Decoder and Wireless DMX Sender (XLR3) as pictured below.